Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Great Outdoors

It's always great to spend time with family, especially enjoying the nice weather...

Careful...don't fall in!


The boys enjoyed playing with the lily pads in Nina Tripp's pond. We celebrated Memorial day with Chris's family this year. Ralph fried a bunch of Walleye that he caught in Lake Erie. The boys loved it!



Playing on the water slide is as fun as ever. The boys make my hands sweat sometimes because of how high they jump off the top. I'm afraid they'll not land on the ground, not the slide.



There's nothing quite like being pampered by your grandparents.


Drew decided he needed to rest for a while. I wonder if he would have fallen asleep if left alone?



Weeding is not my favorite job (that would be obvious if you came to my house) so needless to say Mom and I didn't get very far. Dad and Chris (Bobby helped a little, too) ended up power-washing our fence and eventually staining it, all within a week (impressive). It was a dirty job, but it looks great!

What a great brother! Those boys love their jeep. They also love ramming it into the fence. It's a good thing that each 4x4 is cemented in!

No comments:

Post a Comment