Sunday, November 04, 2007

Preschool Fall Festival


Hand Painting



The Finished Product



Decorating Cookies



The Squash Roll



Fishing for Treats



Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin (without cheating)



Pumpkin Pie Bingo



Candy in the Hay


Because I am one of 'those' parents I decided to participate in Jonathan's Fall Festival at preschool. Before you judge me, you need to know that the teachers asked for parent volunteers.

The kids were given the opportunity to play lots of fun games, watch a Halloween movie (I wasn't thrilled about that,) ice sugar cookies, and dance. It was fun to be able to watch Jonathan interact with his classmates and the teachers. I think he was truly happy that I was there, too (which made me feel good.)

Each student was given a bag of goodies to take home, of which Jonathan shared with Drew. I was very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment