Monday, December 03, 2007

Being Thankful

What a great Thanksgiving!


The day before Thanksgiving Chris's dad got all of his kids (and their families) together for a yummy Chinese dinner in Canton.

Arianna took this picture. I think my eyes are closed.

I took this picture. I should have gotten everyone's attention.


Thanksgiving morning Chris and I took three girls from the church to a local food bank where we helped prepare a community Thanksgiving dinner.


In the afternoon we went over to Chris's mom's house to celebrate with his side of the family.


The food was scrumptious!

Nina Tripp and Jonathan

Drew is such a cutie!

Drew and Nina Tripp

Claudia and Ryan (Kathy's sister and nephew)

Roger and Jonathan (Claudia's husband)

Megan (Chris's sister) and Austin

Jonathan and Papa and Nina Tripp

Beth (Chris's sister,) Josh, and Arianna


After we had stuffed our faces there we headed over to my family's house to eat again.

Me and Andrea. My nose is huge.

The food was scrumptious here too!

We have a lot to be thankful for this year!


With two Thanksgiving dinners sitting heavy in our bellies, we headed home to begin packing for a visit to the Jones family in Canada.

What a whirlwind day!

No comments:

Post a Comment