Monday, January 16, 2012

Random Phone Pictures Jan 2011 - Jan 2012

I downloaded pictures from my phone to my computer today and decided to share some of them with you. It is becoming ever so clear how daunting the task will be to actually update my scrapbooks. I'm scared...
My Dad
 Harry from Dave and Buster's
 Happy Birthday Andrea!
 Pete, Scott, and Chris. What a combination.
 Check out the shirt!
 All second graders in our old school district take swimming lessons...
Jonathan's Lego creation.
My classroom. The district is building a new7 - 12th building. I can't wait!



Snuggle time pictures to send to Chris.
More pictures from the indoor football game.
These people were sitting in recliners. I have a feeling these were the desirable seats...

West Point











Backyard fun at Papa and Nina's house.

Happy Birthday Andrew!







Pancho's Big Chair





Wedding in Marysville
Lounging



Noodles

My Explorer hit a milestone last week!

They still love to sit together. Here they are looking at the Magic Eye book.

No comments:

Post a Comment