Monday, March 12, 2007

Who Are Those Masked Men?

Jonathan has a new friend named Hunter. Hunter's mommy and I went to high school together (Go Aviators?) but lost contact after graduation. Fortunately, one fateful day at Wally-World (that's for you, Cole) changed everything. I am so glad to have Jenn back in my life. I appreciate her friendship and her willingness to read extremely long emails.

I think it is pretty cool that Jonathan and Hunter have the exact same birthday. They love to play together and seem to share a love of superheros.

If any of my faithful blog-stalkers are up to date with the comic book world, you would know the unfortunate fate of Captain America. What a political statement! If you are not, Captain America was killed by terrorists in his most recent comic book. I wonder if the suit that Hunter is wearing (Captain America's suit) is worth any more money now?

Be sure to check out Hunter's family blog (I have a link)...they're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment