Monday, March 12, 2007

Snow Much Fun

Did I subliminally steal that title from someone else? My apologies if I did. It was unintentional.




Who knew that a play set could be fun in the winter too!

Notice the yellow house in the background? That is my parents' house...the one I grew up in!

I'm not sure why Drew is sticking out his tongue. I can't help but think of the movie 'A Christmas Story' where Ralphie's friend gets his tongue stuck to a pole.


Poor Jonathan desperately wanted to make a snow angel but there wasn't enough snow. Little did we know how much snow we were going to get just a few days later!

I can't wait to let the boys play in the yard again. Is anyone else ready for spring???

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for finally catching up your blog, I was about to take your link off my site!! JK. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month, hope you are ready to crop till ya drop!! P.s I am sure that "snow much fun" has been used so much in everyones scrapbook, that it can't be traced to one individual. Free rein on that title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 AM

    just thought i'd leave a lil note to say im reading and keeping up with that adorable family of yours... looks like you have been having a blast up there =)
    miss ya like crazzzzzy- katie

    ReplyDelete