Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Has Arrived

Thank goodness it finally got warm. I almost had Chris convinced we needed to move to North Carolina (just kidding). We took full advantage of the nice weather this past weekend. The boys had a great time! I guess we'll stay in Ohio for another year...


If you click on the above picture, you can see the shirt Jonathan's friend Emily bought for him. It makes me laugh.

We spent Friday outside with our friends Hunter and Emmerson. Saturday we played in our yard and hung out with Papa, Nina, and Aunt Dee. Sunday we had lots of friends over for lunch then headed to Katie's softball game. The boys ended their weekend playing outside Sunday evening with Nina Tripp.

Jonathan is burnt as a result of our weekend outdoors. I guess I need to get into the habit of putting on sunscreen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment