Thursday, April 19, 2007

De-Crapification Update

To all my faithful blog-stalkers: Some of you may remember me mentioning the de-crapification process I was going through. Although I still have a long way to go, I wanted to share the progress so far. I textured and painted my dining room with the help of a friend (thanks Stacy). I love it! I have included pictures of the new walls. If you can't tell from the pictures, it is a deep olive color. It wasn't that hard to do but it took me almost a whole week. It's amazing how much longer things take with kids.

I also got rid of some of the boys' toys that they no longer play with. It was hard but absolutely needed. I am such a pack rat. I hate stuff but struggle to get rid of it. Augh! I so admire those of you whose homes are immaculate. If only I could get there.




I went down to Marysville to scrapbook last month. It was nice to see my friends again and I enjoyed closing the gap (somewhat) between completed scrapbook pages and my most current pictures. To be honest, I have thought more than once that blogging is much like scrapbooking so I could just do this! Don't worry, Julie. I couldn't talk myself into it.

I haven't decided if I am able to come this month or not. It's not looking promising...unless I bring the boys. Chris has a prior commitment. I found things that need sizzixed already. Maybe that's what I should ask for for my birthday...or maybe the Cricket thing.

Well I believe I will say 'farewell' for now. Thanks for taking the time to get updated on my blog again. I'm sorry it takes me a while.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog! Your dining room looks lovely! I don't think I'm brave enough to try anything textured! The boys are growing so fast! How do you get them to look at the camera at the same time and smile? :o) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete