Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goodbye My Friends

We recently said goodbye to our very close friends, the Jones family. Sam got a job closer to both of their families. I can't fault them for wanting to be closer to family but that didn't make saying goodbye any easier.

We had a farewell party for them at the church, then a couple of days later just our two families went to Chuck E. Cheese's. What an experience! While there we ran into our mutual friend Stacy. It's such a small world.









After helping them pack Chris and I remembered how much we hate moving. I have decided if we ever have to move again I'll insist the new employer pay for a moving company to do it all for us (Chris rolls his eyes every time I tell him this fact).

The Jones' move stirred up some old feelings I thought I had dealt with...Chris and I have always been the ones doing the moving, so I never realized how difficult it was to stay behind. Not only am I dealing with the Jones (and Heim) family moving, but I now realize what we put our friends in Marysville through. I am mourning the loss of my Alliance friends and my Marysville (Columbus) friends all at the same time. I am so sorry friends (my friend...).

On a lighter note...
I guess it's a good thing we are traveling friends. Get ready, Jones family...we're headed your way soon! Canada or bust, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment