Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tree Huggers

On the same day that I decided Ohio was an OK place to live we went over to my parents' home to help plant a tree (I had to tell you it was the same day or you would have thought we all only have one outfit). Jonathan had a great time digging for worms while Drew watched a movie inside (can you believe it???). Although he did peel away from the boob tube long enough to look like he helped a bit...



See the house across the street? That's where my sister lives.

Drew loves playing in Papa's truck.


I forget the name of the tree...some kind of flowering plum. That sucker was heavy!

For those of you that don't know, this was my childhood home. I would have never guessed I would be living right behind my parents someday. We have a great yard and I love being so close. I truly think Chris likes it too!

Just call us the "Everybody Loves Raymond" family.

No comments:

Post a Comment