Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Halloween 2009

Jonathan chose to be Megatron and Drew chose to be Wolverine this year for Halloween. Both boys had school parties at the same time so Chris and I both took off work, took the boys out to lunch (to change into their costumes,) then Chris went with Jonathan and I went with Drew. I thought for sure I sent a camera with Chris but maybe I was wrong. If I find them, I'll post them later.











Allen R. is Drew's good buddy in kindergarten.








Update... I found Jonathan's pictures...



While I was with Drew I took the opportunity to photograph some of his 'works of art.'


Trick or Treat is always interesting in Alliance. Not in a good way, either. After I witnessed a 50+ year old man say 'trick or treat' to my husband and hold out a Wal-mart bag (without a costume) I vowed that my children would never again trick or treat in Alliance. Ever. We ran inside, closed the curtains, and checked their candy for foul play. Once beggar's night was over we headed out to eat with Chris's mom and stepfather. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment