Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Official...The Blog is BACK!

Yes, it's been almost a year since I've posted anything. I apologize. I'm still learning how to juggle working full time with doing everything I did while staying home... I'll let you know when I figure it out.

I'm pretty sure there are pictures on my mom's camera that I need to blog but these are the first I found on mine.

I hope you enjoy catching up with the King family!!!

************************************
The 2nd Annual Dog Show

Our church hosted 2nd Annual Dog Show a few weeks after school started and we decided to enter Greta in the 'Waggliest Tail' competition (she lost...)

The church goes all out for all of their community events and this was no different. There was a vendor for 'fair food', a K-9 unit, and a local radio personality hosted the event.

The highlight of the afternoon was Chris being attacked by the police dog. He volunteered. Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment