Sunday, January 09, 2011

Easter 2010

We celebrated Easter by giving the boys their baskets before church, then heading to church. Afterward, we went to my parents' house to have an egg hunt and eat lunch.





Really?






My parents saw me taking pictures of their magnolia bush and ended up giving me one of my own on Mother's Day. Unfortunately, we ended up selling our house and not digging up the tree. Dad said they'd get me another one. Hope so!

After my parents' house, we headed to Chris's mom's house for dinner. For some reason the boys thought it would be a good idea to climb one of her trees. Drew ended up getting stuck and Chris had to help him down. For some reason most everyone was laughing. I was NOT.



This last picture is of Kathy's weeping cherry tree. I tried to get the camera to focus on the bumble bee but no such luck. UH!

No comments:

Post a Comment