Sunday, January 16, 2011

Halloween Happenings

This year, after much deliberation, the boys both decided to be military police officers. Like every year, the boys had school parties the Friday before Halloween. It's become a tradition to take them out to eat that day as well, and this year we went to Pancho's.








On Halloween, we headed to Chris's sister's house to trick-or-treat with her family. We were assured that we would not encounter any shenanigans like in Alliance, so I reluctantly agreed to go. Once there, I knew we had been fooled. By the end, Chris and I vowed to never go trick-or-treating ANYWHERE ever again. We'll take the boys somewhere special (we're thinking an indoor water park, if anyone else is interested in accompanying us...) but we refuse to participate in the traditional trick-or-treat experience. What made us make such a hasty decision, you ask? Well, how about a man dressed in a scary clown suit chasing children with a chain saw? Oh yeah. I honestly believed that Chris was going to have to get into a fist fight with the guy because he was coming toward us. Lucky for the clown, he turned around. I would have had no problem cheering Chris on as he beat up that clown. Jerk. Don't mess with my boys!



Chris hosted a high school costume party at church and invited us this year. Unfortunately, that meant that I needed a costume. Here's what my sister came up with... The boys had a great time! They love hanging out with the 'big kids.'




Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment