Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Early November Fun

Let me warn you now that this post is going to be a hodge podge of three different ideas. Bear with me.

Jonathan brought home his first homework assignment last week. We were supposed to decorate this turkey feather any way Jonathan wanted to...as a family. We had a great time. The googly eyes and shiny puff balls were a big hit with the boys.

Both Chris and I raided the clearance aisles after Halloween to pick up costumes that were marked down. We found Mr. Fantastic, Thing, The Human Torch, Batman, and Captain America. The boys love dressing up like their favorite superheros. Jonathan's favorite questions about them are ones like, "Who is Captain America when he is not Captain America?" and "How did The Human Torch become The Human Torch?" I get very frustrated because I can't answer those kinds of questions. I tell Jonathan to ask his dad. I recently captured Drew on camera dressed as Thing.


A group of friends and I went out to The Macaroni Grill to celebrate one of our birthdays (not mine). We had a great time! We sat in The Godfather Room around a huge table. We should have pulled the curtains but we didn't. There's always next time. They tried to get me to eat calamari. Uh. I didn't. We wanted to hit Target after dinner, but it was Sunday and Target was closed. We were disappointed but medicated that disappointment with Starbucks. It seems as if every time I get a chance to go out with friends we end up at Target and then Starbucks. Not a bad tradition if you ask me! I ordered a Gingerbread Latte with skim milk. I didn't care for it. Maybe the skim milk made it less tasty. I should have splurged and just got the regular one. Hmm.


Thanks for reading! All is well in our home. Chris is just getting over being sick. I hope we all stay healthy through the holidays. Until next time, friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment