Monday, July 16, 2007

Myrtle Beach

Chris's mom and step-dad were gracious enough to let us vacation with them this year in North Myrtle Beach (Cherry Grove). We had an incredible time.

I am very proud of the boys for how well they behaved on the trip down and back. They enjoyed playing with their cool new toys and watching movies. We stopped half-way both times and were able to relax for a while.


We had a great time playing on the beach and in the water in spite of the crabs and sting-rays. The boys also enjoyed flying kites and collecting sea shells.

The beach was amazing in Cherry Grove. We could go way out into the ocean and still the water was only up to our knees. It weirded me out.









Can you believe that is Chris, his mom, and the boys way out there in the center of the above picture?? Shark Bait!




We were spoiled by eating out every night, but Preston's was my favorite.

On Thursday, Chris gave me the night off and I was able to sit on the beach while the sun set. It was very relaxing and refreshing. I decided right then that we needed to own a beach house...

There's just something about listening to the waves hit the beach, smelling the salt water, and feeling the breeze. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment