Monday, July 16, 2007

Randomness (Is That A Word?)

Our friend Ian came to visit and spend the night a couple of weeks ago. His family recently moved to Buffalo, but the boys picked up right where they left off. They love playing Power Rangers.

This was a rare picture that the boys actually called me in and asked me to take. It makes me feel so good when they get along and actually seem like they love each other.


The boys have hopes of becoming the next Guitar Hero champions...Actually, this was the first and last time they played the game. It is way too advanced for me, let alone them!

Drew has a unique sense of style when it comes to his socks. There are times when I ask him to go put on a pair, and he comes down with long winter socks. For the life of me I cannot get him to change. I have decided that the sock battle is not worth winning...besides, I think he looks cute! If you can't tell, those socks have Batman on them.

Thanks for sharing in some random pictures of my boys...

Up next: Myrtle Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment