Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Jonathan is officially done with preschool. Not that he had any problems or I was expecting another outcome, I just can't believe it's time for kindergarten. I'm not ready for him to be gone all day long.

I guess my camera isn't great at photographing things far away. Bummer. At least Jonathan doesn't look like a demon child. Well, now that I'm looking closely his eyes might be glowing a bit...

One of Jonathan's teachers got in the way of this otherwise decent picture.

I caught Jonathan mid-chew. What a silly face.

Drew simply makes silly faces. No chewing necessary...

Jonathan has been accepted for open enrollment at Knox Elementary school in the West Branch School District, so I will be driving him to and from school everyday.

Watch out Warriors...Jonathan's headed your way!!!

And...

Just when First Baptist Preschool thought they were rid of Michelle King, Drew starts in the Fall.

Two boys in school. What will I do with myself??? Well, the logical answer is get a job (I'm trying) but I'll probably end up being a volunteer for both boy's rooms. Room Mom Michelle. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment