Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Birthday Week

The first week of June is home to four birthdays in our extended family. My birthday is June 3rd, my brother-in-law's birthday is June 4th, Drew's birthday is June 7th, and so is my father-in-law's.

Whew!

Normally we only get together to celebrate Drew's birthday and this year was no different. Although the cake was made for Drew (shout out to Andrea for the Ben...I mean Drew 10 themed cake) there were cards for all the birthday boys and girl.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Because Drew's birthday was on a Sunday this year, we headed to church in the morning then went to Pizza Hut for lunch (at Drew's request.)


For the current month, First Friends posts the names of each child and their birthday. We found Drew's right away.








Our families came over that afternoon for cake and ice cream while Drew opened his presents.







After the party we grabbed a bite to eat with my family then the four of us headed to see the movie 'Up' in 3-D. It was highly entertaining!






Happy Birthday Drew!

********************

I also have to tell you that Andrea made my birthday 'cake' as well. I requested a carrot cake cheesecake (Like The Cheesecake Factory's Crazy Craig's Carrot Cake Cheesecake.) Although it did not turn out exactly like it's predecessor, Andrea's version was scrumptious!



No comments:

Post a Comment