Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hall of Fame Parade take 1,000,000

OK, so I've been a pretty good sport about the Hall of Fame parade in past years but a girl can only handle so much. I've been to the Hall of Fame parade for many years now and I can pretty much tell you what we are going to see. I can also tell you the environment we'll experience while watching the parade.

Chris loves the parade. He took the boys at 5:30am this year to save us seats. I'm not slighting his efforts and I love him oodles but I'm pretty sure I've sat through my last parade.

Sorry Dear!

On to the parade...

Papa Bobby and Diego ended up watching the parade with us.

Goofing off before the parade started.

Military helicopters flew over the parade route to signify commencement.

I took this picture because Jonathan told me that tigers are his favorite animal. Chris jumped in with a big cheesy smile.

Drew enjoyed watching Sid the Science Kid before preschool last year.

Frank and Beans or something like that. I captured this gem because Drew loves hot dogs. Wonderful.

Captured this beauty because of its sheer crappiness. I'm pretty sure McDonald's is a multi-gazillion dollar company. One would think Corporate would be able to afford a snazzier ride.



Chris's sister normally watches the parade with us but this year she was able to walk with a balloon team. Her employer's pinata balloon was definitely the coolest one there (we'd never seen one like that before.)



The boys love these 'Big Heads' but I'm not sure what they're all about. They were in the parade last year too. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment