Friday, March 21, 2008

Go Cleveland!

Chris and a friend won tickets at the Cleveland Car Show in February to see the Cavs play at home on a Monday night. Being the gentlemen that they are, they chose to give their extra tickets to their wives thinking it would be a fun double date.

As you can see from the pictures we had incredible seats...



This is what I saw looking straight across...eye level...



Here's what it looked like to look down...



Beyond Chris you can see the back wall.

My palms were sweaty the whole time and I felt as if I would plummet to my death if I leaned forward.

It was nice to get out in spite of the change in atmospheric pressure (there was only one row behind us)...I enjoyed dinner and the company but could have done without LeBron. I'm not sure I even saw one whole minute of the game.

Sorry Chris! I love you!!! Thanks for chatting with me Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment