Friday, March 21, 2008

Gourmet Pretzels (For Sale...)

Chris and I attended our church's marriage retreat last weekend. We actually serve on the marriage retreat committee...he leads worship and I provide a small gift to each couple as they arrive at the hotel.

Because I am unoriginal and lack creativity, I enlist my sister to help me every year. This year we decided to make gourmet chocolate-caramel pretzel rods. They were a hit! We gave each couple one of each along with the book Love Talk Starters by Les and Leslie Parrott.








Andrea and I really think we could sell the pretzel rods (along with lots of other yummy things we've created over the years) but are not sure how to market ourselves. Actually, we'd really like to open a small deli/catering business. Anyone want to fund our dreams???

Thanks for all your help Andrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment