Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Year...Same Parade

We went to the Hall of Fame parade AGAIN this year. I truly got most of the same pictures that I took last year...At least Chris and the boys have fun!


Chris? Drew? Ronald!



The second girl from the left (way in the back) is a friend from church. She made the Hall Of Fame Queen Court. Way to go Emily!



The band director for AHS was my friend in high school. I have many fond band memories that include him. It's fun to be a geek when you have friends...

He actually played his trumpet at our wedding. It's weird to think that he's the man in charge there now. We're getting so old!

Shout out to Band Man...



I desperately tried to get this picture last year but was unable to. I'm not sure why it was so important to me but I decided to include it in the blog. There's nothing quite like seeing a mini-semi rolling down the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment