Sunday, September 28, 2008

Will You Give Me A Quarter?

The boys have discovered the coolness of Nintendo DS and desperately want one. Actually they both want one. Why do they think we have $260 lying around? Not to mention the $60-70 it would take to purchase a game for both of them!

So, Chris and I came up with a plan. We would allow them to use the money in their piggy banks but they would have to earn the rest! Well it didn't take them long to start asking to do odd jobs for money...I asked them to husk corn for me (for money) and they did an incredible job! I had to take a picture.



Besides asking us for money, they attacked my parents and my sister. I think we'll chip in some but we haven't decided how much yet. I'm anxious to see how long it takes them to earn enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment