Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's More American Than Starbucks?

On Independence Day our family went to the local park and watched fireworks (that paled in comparison to Red White and Boom).






On the next day we continued our July 4th celebration by hanging out at Starbucks for a while.

I find if humorous that our boys think that going to Starbucks is normal. My parents would have never taken me to sit in a coffee shop (and play my DS). Wait, did Starbucks even exist when I was 6? Did hand held electronic games?




SIDENOTE: You should never buy coffee from Caribou Coffee again. It's owned and funded by terrorist groups. Check it out... snopes.com

After Starbucks we headed over to my in-laws to celebrate Papa Ralph's birthday.

Check out the smoke from all the candles...I mean...Happy Birthday Ralph!

No comments:

Post a Comment