Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Do You Know The Muffin Man?

Many of my faithful blog stalkers will remember the infamous Ninja Bread Men the boys and I made last year at Christmas time. I truly believed Ninjas would be a tradition in the King home but, sadly, I was mistaken.

It didn't seem right to make Ninja Bread Men when the boys could both say Gingerbread Men this year. So, being the creative genius that I am, I decided to try my hand at making real gingerbread men. The boys enjoyed decorating the cookies much more than eating them (and if the truth be told I still have them all in a storage container on my counter.)





You'll notice in a future blog that I made so many (what is my problem???) that our friends from out of town were able to help us decorate some as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment