Sunday, January 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Jonathan brought home the cutest ornament for Christmas this year...





I love it! That ornament is definitely one of the best things he's brought home since starting preschool.

We had another whirlwind Christmas this year that started on Christmas Eve. It was nice to see some family that we only see about once or twice a year. The boys were spoiled again, as usual, but I only included their two favorite toys...


Jonathan had been asking for a Darth Vader Death Star Transformer since the first time he saw it on T.V.


Drew decided he could not live without the Darth Vader Laptop after seeing one in Wal-mart.

I'm quite proud that this year Chris and I actually bought the favored gifts. Normally they come from one of the grandparents.

I hope that amidst all the hype about presents the boys still were able to remember the true meaning of Christmas...Jesus' birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment