Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome Home!

The Heim and Jones families came home a couple of days after Christmas to spend time with family and friends in Ohio.

The Jones family actually stayed with us. I think their visit went well and we had a good time but you'll have to ask them if they felt the same way. I hope they'll come back!

While both families were home the women were able to get together on Saturday morning and catch up. It was so nice to be together again. I miss my Bible Study friends!!!


The following day we had a soup luncheon reunion for our old Sunday School class. We ate lots of yummy soup and played the game Apples to Apples.

The following pictures are of the whole group trying to pose for a picture...


No, we don't have another son that no one knows about...he's the son of one of my friends!!!

Surprisingly enough, the real picture turned out quite nice!

I miss the Heim and Jones families so much! It's just not the same without them here...

No comments:

Post a Comment