Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

I took LOTS of pictures this year. Keep your eyes open and you'll catch the three King boy triplets. Chris was so excited! Too bad I didn't find a navy blue pin striped jacket for myself! JK

Here's the schedule:

Sunday AM: our house opening our baskets for the boys


yep, those are clean clothes piled on the couch


Sunday AM (later): Alliance Friends Church...the boys sat in service with us


nothing quite like jackets and Heeleys...at church...



Drew stole the camera


Sunday PM: Criss Family Easter lunch then egg hunt outdoors


The following pictures need some explanation...
So Drew accidentally opens and egg with a quarter inside and drops the quarter in between the sidewalk and the flowerbed. After a few failed attempts he asks for Chris's help.
Chris can not get it so Andrea is called over. After too much work the quarter is finally freed. Unfortunately, that is not good enough for my dear husband. He thinks it would be funny to put a roly-poly on top of the quarter so that Drew has to flick it off before picking up his money. I find that very demented. Poor kid!I forget who took care of the insect problem so that innocent little Drew could finally have what rightfully belongs to him but Drew ended up snagging the quarter in the end.

Sunday PM (later): more Easter baskets then Tripp Family Easter dinner


Sunday PM (even later): home to crash

Has anyone else heard about the theory that calories consumed on major holidays don't count???!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do my eyes deceive me? Do I see new posts on the King Family Blog? I'm so happy to see them! I hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete