Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Late Winter Early Spring Family Fun

Drew and Greta have formed a special bond. He loves her!


The following pictures were taken one day when we were headed out the door. I believe that I was trying to showcase Jonathan's new missing tooth...

I'm pretty sure that's the one that he decided to yank out himself. He stood over the kitchen sink and pulled and pulled (with grunting sound effects...) Once he saw the tooth he was excited but the excitement quickly turned to panic when he saw all the blood. We cleaned him up (along with his tooth) and he was once again happy. What a kid!

Drew was just too cute to pass up taking a picture. I have the most handsome boys in the whole world! They are incredible. We have so much fun together...

I'm so proud and feel so blessed to be their mom!

I wonder if they'll ever truly know how much I love them??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment