Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More House Pics



What do you think about these? Are you ready to put in a bid?

I only have two more rooms to photograph. I think I've purposely left the play room and the boys' room for last. There is SO MUCH CRAP in both of those rooms! I should take before and after pictures...but I don't think I'm willing to be that vulnerable. Who knows...maybe I'll surprise you.

I also need to take pictures of the porch, maybe the basement if I can get a good shot...highly unlikely..., the (new) fuse box, the water heater, and the furnace. And maybe the new utility sink that was JUST INSTALLED in the basement. It's great for washing muddy dogs that like to eat each other.

A few outside pictures will round out this photographic adventure... As soon as Chris cuts the grass and the boys pick up their outside toys!

Peace!

M

p.s. Did anyone else see the SNOW today?

p.s. #2 I love you my friend! So thankful the little one is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment