Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Light

Apparently I have been committing some what of a blogging fauxpau (sp?) in ending my blogs like a letter. I guess that means my p.s.s (should there be an apostrophe there?) are also a no-no.

My husband chastised me last night after reading some of my more recent posts. Clearly he knows about these things because he is the master of all bloggers.

There are precedents to follow and rules to abide by. I guess not everyone should be a blogger. So my friends, the next time you blog be mindful of all those master bloggers out there who know much more than you do about the rules of blogging.

I apologize for my offensive endings and promise never to put you in a position that asks you to read them again. Thanks for enduring with me through my time of ignorance.

I have seen the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment