Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For Sale

Here's a few pictures of the house so far.


I KNOW THE TOWEL IS MESSED UP. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I MIGHT HAVE TO RE-PHOTOGRAPH IT!!!
















OK so I know I've only shown you the dining room and the kitchen but that's all we've been able to photograph.

Based on these pictures, would you buy my house? Wait a minute...don't answer that question!

I'll try to post more as soon as Andrea and I get more rooms done. I hate moving. I hate shuffling stuff.

If I can pack boxes that are able to sit in Andrea's basement indefinitely why do I even need them?

We sign papers with the agent on Thursday.

WOO HOO...

M

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, your house looks lovely! Really! Remind me to tell you a funny story, I may have someone who wants to buy your house!

    ReplyDelete