Sunday, May 03, 2009

Songs For My Boys

Here are a few songs I want my boys to remember...


Drew's preschool class sang this song as a part of their spring program this afternoon (pictures will follow shortly.) It touched my heart!

He's Still Working on Me:

He's still working on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He's still working on me.
There really ought to be a sign upon my heart,
Don't judge me yet, there's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master's loving hands.

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6



Check these lyrics out online:



Miley Cyrus: The Climb

Tenth Avenue North: By Your Side

Or better yet, download them or print them out for your kids' scrapbooks.

Certainly there are more. Comment with your song selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment