Sunday, January 04, 2009

Andrea's Creativity

Every Thursday Andrea watches Drew and then Jonathan when Chris brings him home from school. I'm not sure why she feels like they need a new toy each week, or why she needs to let them get away with things that she KNOWS I would not approve of...

She didn't even tell me about these pictures. She let me find them on my own. Do you realize they could have broken the washing machine? Does she realize they could have drowned? They could be burnt in the dryer! And many more horrible scenarios!

As I started blogging this, the boys were watching me go through the pictures. They told me that Aunt Dee knew it was a bad idea, and she knew what they were doing was dangerous, but they said she WANTED THE PICTURES ANYWAY!!!

I just had to share what I found...

How did they both fit?

Nothing like being trapped in the washing machine AND having a gun pointed at you!

This is actually a pretty good picture. I wonder what Jessi would think?

I'm not sure why Drew's pants look wet. Certainly he didn't have an accident!!!??? Maybe he was wet from the washing machine! Do you think Jonathan took this picture?


You just can't find good help these days...

Don't worry Andrea! I forgive you and still love you. Just don't do that again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment