Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Jonathan had the privilege of taking his grandparents to school with him for Grandparent's Day this past fall. He was so excited!

My parents were both able to accompany Jonathan. As you can see in the pictures he had a great time. I think my parents enjoyed themselves as well. I also think that having my dad there was good for some of the other kids too.

Chris says that when he volunteers he is amazed at how starved some of them are for positive male attention. Which in turn makes me so thankful for all the positive male figures in my boys' lives...beginning with their awesome father.








Unfortunately, Chris's mom developed a bad cold and was unable to participate. She and Jonathan were both very disappointed but I told them she could come another day. That made them feel better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment