Friday, January 30, 2009

The Great Outdoors...

OK, so it was just in our backyard but I had to think of a catchy title rather than just 'Playing in the Snow AGAIN' or 'MORE Snow.' By the way...I've heard we're in for THE BIG ONE next week. Didn't we just have a 'big one?'

I finally got the boys outside today. Drew was upset at first because I dressed him wrong. I put his gloves on BEFORE his coat... After he was done pouting he ended up having a great time. Greta enjoyed being outside with them and I ended up having to practically bribe them (with a family movie night) to come in.

Their cheeks were red, their coats were wet, and they were sweaty underneath all the layers but they had fun. What an adventure!






Just wanted everyone to know that I am blogging during the time that I should have been scrapbooking...with my friends...and the Cricut. Such is life. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment