Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Hellers!

Right before we rang in the new year our friends the Hellers came to visit. We had an awesome time and it was fun seeing Ellie now that Greta has made her way into our life.



What could be better than sitting beside your friends playing your DS? I would suppose that being able to exchange games and systems would be better...Oh wait, that's what they did. We had four DS systems and about a million games. Unbelievable!




Poor Ellie couldn't get away from Greta! I loved seeing them together.


I believe the kids are inseparable. Although it would be nice to be closer, time and distance don't seem to effect their friendship. OK, I know they would be closer if we were neighbors. How's that coming Beth? Any good news?



Beth...the Pied Piper. Is Greta winking at me?

Poor Isaac had to deal with Pug's craziness almost the whole visit. For some reason she WOULD NOT leave him alone! Crazy dog. She is so old and crotchety. Sorry Isaac!

I have no pictures of Pug and Isaac because we were too concerned that Pug would bite him for it to be cute. Thanks for your patience, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment