Monday, January 05, 2009

Decking the Halls

We pulled out our Christmas decorations in early December this year. I find it hard to believe that it's time for the tree again! We had a nice family evening and I wanted to share some of the pictures with you.

Jonathan is a hard worker when he wants to be. Although, I bet he was helping with the tree 'for money.' He's always trying to earn money for the latest 'gotta have' toy. Recently it's been Lego sets.



Pug's looking old. Like the bell on her collar? I thought it was a nice touch.



Greta loved chewing on the tree. Then again, what DOESN'T she like to chew?



Even at this age the boys still enjoy playing with boxes.


The boys did a wonderful job decorating the tree this year. I only had to unwrap the ornaments and hand them over!



Drew was sad here but still managed to pull it together for a nice smile.



I think Greta is trying to show Pug who's boss.


Nice.


Jonathan is so handsome (actually, all three of my boys are!)

This picture shows all the orthodontic work we have in store for us. Jonathan has a severe under bite. Our dentist has said that it can be corrected while he is still young without the need for evasive surgery. I have a feeling we will be talking about our options at the next six month check-up. I'm a little nervous because I have never had any orthodontic work done on my mouth (except for the extraction of my wisdom teeth.) I hope it does not hurt him!

I also hope that Jonathan will be happy that he went through the process to correct his under bite. If we don't correct it, his two top front teeth will continue to be 'sawed' away. I'm anxious to see what his adult teeth will look like. The dentist has said that he likes how much room Jonathan has but I'm going to have to see it to believe it.

Chris had braces as a child so I don't know what else will be in store for the boys. So far, Drew hasn't had any issues with his teeth. I hope to keep it that way!


The boys love wrestling their dad. I don't think Chris minds it all that much either, especially after a hard evening of tree decorating!














No comments:

Post a Comment