Monday, January 05, 2009

Science Experiments

The boys (thanks to Andrea) have been on a science experiment kick. I'm all for educational entertainment but when it's messy or takes up large spaces I start to breathe a little heavier. Here the boys are pictured creating one of their experiments...the volcano. Obviously Andrea had to be posing them...here's how I know:

1. Drew seems to be doing a magic trick (Abracadabra!)
2. Their hands are clean.




I am told that the volcano actually did erupt. I bet the boys thought that was the coolest thing. At least Aunt Dee had to clean up the mess!

They've done other experiments as well. They also got some more for Christmas. Oh, wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that because I'm not there yet...

Happy Early December!

No comments:

Post a Comment